In-District & Out-of-District Options


In-District Transfer

If you live in the Hopkins school district, but want your child to attend a Hopkins school outside of your assigned attendance area, you must complete an In-District Transfer Request.

Open Enrollment

Do you live outside the Hopkins school district, but you would like your child to attend one of our schools? You will need to submit an open enrollment application.


For some families, homeschooling is the appropriate educational choice for their child.